((Hey there, it’s the creators of this ask blog, here to give you a bit of simple guidelines for asking questions.))
1) One question at a time. Take note Sonic’s a really busy dude and while he’s the fastest thing alive, I doubt he’s able to have the time to answer all of these at once; so only send one question at a time so Sonic can manage being able to answer them before you send your next one this-a-way.
2) Nothing profane. If you send Sonic something like this, he ain’t gonna answer, dang skraight. Unless it’s so hilariously ridiculous he just feels the need to call you out, but that won’t happen often (especially if people try to send them by the dozen just because of this rule).
3) This is an in-character blog, so try not to break the fourth wall. This includes referencing specific dates, game releases, or etcetera. Also, you can mention Sega, or his creator(s), but don’t specifically state them as to what importance they are to Sonic, or Sonic’s just gonna be confused and not respond to that.. ((in an in-character blog we’re treating him as a real dude, not some template for Sonic-related meta humor, sorry)).
4) Sonic can (and will) answer anything related to his life, all the way from his times with Madonna and his band, to his current adventures. Just as long as you, like said, don’t break the fourth wall.
5) ((AUTHOR’S NOTE: if you have something to ask and/or say to us, send it via “Fan Mail”, NOT in the ask-box. If you send it there we will not respond because we’re not gonna interfere with Sonic doing his daily thing.))
(( So yeah, have fun asking questions to Sonic! Hope things work out where he’s not as irritable when responding. =D ))